[Classweb-users] BX8.3 +

Weiss, Paul pwei at loc.gov
Wed Sep 8 15:31:47 EDT 2010

In the list of special topics at BX9.5, "Interdenominational cooperation" is actually a see reference to the number BV625.  In order to make the intent clearer, we are going to change the text of the reference to "Interdenominational cooperation in the local church see BV625."  This change will appear in Class Web with tomorrow's update.

Paul Weiss
Library of Congress
Acquisitions and Bibliographic Access Directorate
Policy and Standards Division