[Classweb-users] Clarification of subject headings

Weiss, Paul pwei at loc.gov
Tue Sep 7 12:05:12 EDT 2010

The subfield coding in 2005278434 and 84004886 has been corrected.

The heading Architecture--Social aspects should not be used.  We will add a 450 field to the record for Architecture and society, and will correct the relevant LC bibliographic records.

Paul Weiss
Library of Congress
Acquisitions and Bibliographic Access Directorate
Policy and Standards Division