[Classweb-users] BV4527+: Religious works for specific classes of people

Gene Fieg gfieg at cst.edu
Wed Nov 17 18:58:23 EST 2010

As I have said before, this seems to be one of the most misused classes in
LCC.  Work in hand: Religious attachment / Eun Sim Joung
It has been classed in BV4527.  But the book is not *for *women, but *about
*women.

I have noticed that this happens alot.  Just looked at our catalog that
contains many LC records and BV4527 seems to be used alot for books about
women and religion.  But this is not what classification table says it
should be.

--
Gene Fieg
Cataloger/Serials Librarian