[Classweb-users] Fwd: Class: E906

Weiss, Paul pwei at loc.gov
Wed Nov 3 12:49:40 EDT 2010

Presidential campaigns are established in E under the time periods in which they take place.  Since the campaign of 2008 occurred during the period of the Bush administration, which began in 2001 and ended in 2009, it is established under that period.

Paul Weiss
Library of Congress
Acquisitions and Bibliographic Access Directorate
Policy and Standards Division