[Classweb-users] setting up multiple users

Joanne Palko JPalko at clarku.edu
Thu Jan 21 12:18:35 EST 2010

If you are the administrator of the account you can set up a read-only password.  This is done in the account management area.  Singon to ClassWeb with the administrator login.  Go to Menu and then to Preferences.  In this file is a place to set read-only password.  It is the same user name just a different password.

Joanne

Joanne Palko
Head of Cataloging
RH Goddard Library