[Classweb-users] setting up multiple users

Exelby Alan Mr (LIB) A.Exelby at uea.ac.uk
Thu Jan 21 09:33:21 EST 2010

Here, we all just share the same username and password. Alan

==============================
Mr A.V. Exelby,
Systems/Databases Librarian.
The Library,
University of East Anglia,
Norwich, NR4 7TJ

Tel.: 01603 592432
E-mail: a.exelby at uea.ac.uk
"Man, who'd have thought being a librarian could be so tough"
Seamus Harper, in 'Harper 2.0', "Andromeda".