[Classweb-users] Beijing opera

SHEN, Liming lmshen at ied.edu.hk
Fri Aug 13 00:59:39 EDT 2010

Dear Sin Yee,

Do you have a particular DVD in hand? What is the title of the DVD? According to my understanding, the M1805.3 will classify the music or singing aspects of Chinese operas (if the media contains ??,??,or if the media is about ??,?? etc.). If for the whole opera, the PN class will be appropriate.

Regards,
Liming