[Classweb-users] D629.A-Z

Casey A Mullin cmullin at stanford.edu
Tue Apr 13 12:40:49 EDT 2010

Caption: History (General)--World War I (1914-1918)--Special
topics--Medical and sanitary services. Hospital services. Red Cross--By
region or country <javascript:top.GoTo('up',
'&max=0&key=_00D629_2EG7_00_009_00', null)>

Should there be an "e.g." here? LC has used cutters for other countries
besides Belgium, Great Britain and the United States.

Thanks,
Casey
<javascript:top.GoTo('up', '&max=4&key=_00D629_2EG7_00_009_00', null)>

--
Casey A. Mullin
Discovery Metadata Librarian
cmullin at stanford.edu
http://www.caseymullin.com

--

"Those who need structured and granular data and the precise retrieval that results from it to carry out research and scholarship may constitute an elite minority rather than most of the people of the world (sadly), but that talented and intelligent minority is an important one for the cultural and technological advancement of humanity. It is even possible that if we did a better job of providing access to such data, we might enable the enlargement of that minority."
-Martha Yee