[Classweb-users] G520?

Paul G Weiss pwei at loc.gov
Fri Mar 13 11:42:26 EDT 2009

Thanks for reporting the error.  We'll correct the record.

Paul Weiss
Library of Congress
Acquisitions and Bibliographic Access Directorate
Policy and Standards Division

>>> "Jackson, Richard" <rjackson at huntington.org> 3/12/2009 5:03:38 PM >>>
The book "Black November : the Carl D. Bradley tragedy" (LCCN:
2006021614) was assigned the call number G520.C2958 K36 2006 by the
Library of Congress, and the LC catalog shows a few other titles in
G520.  I don't find G520 in ClassWeb or in earlier printed schedules.
In the case of the above title, I believe the call number should have
been G530.C2958...

Richard V. Jackson
Head of Copy Cataloging/Database Manager
Huntington Library, Art Collections, and Botanical Gardens
1151 Oxford Road, San Marino, CA 91108
626-405-2100x2384 / rjackson at huntington.org