[Classweb-users] BR65.I6+ (Irenaeus, Saint, Bishop of Lyon)

Lammert, Richard A. richard.lammert at ctsfw.edu
Wed Jun 10 08:56:53 EDT 2009

The classification number BR65.I6+ has been used as recently as 2005
(for a 2004 imprint) for materials about Irenaeus, Saint, Bishop of
Lyon. However, the number appears neither in the 2000 print edition of
BX nor in ClassWeb. Is this an omission, or has the classification been
canceled?

Richard

Rev. Richard A. Lammert           e-mail: richard.lammert at ctsfw.edu
Technical Services Librarian      mail: 6600 N. Clinton St.
Systems Librarian                 Fort Wayne, IN 46825-4916
Walther Library                   phone: 260-452-3148
Concordia Theological Seminary