[Classweb-users] RS and RT schedules

Michael.Borries at mail.cuny.edu Michael.Borries at mail.cuny.edu
Wed Dec 2 15:19:56 EST 2009

The RS schedule in ClassWeb ends with RS 441, and the RT schedule ends
with RT120.  A call number search in LC's online catalog shows that there
are numbers higher than RS441, one assigned as recently as 2005, although
most numbers are assigned to older materials.  In RT, most of the
materials assigned a number over RT120 are older, although one dates from
1976, another from 1991.

One library assigned the call number RS735.I5 C8 2006 to a book I am
cataloging, but the class number does not exist in ClassWeb nor in LC's
online catalog.  I'm not sure how to interpret what I am seeing.

Michael S. Borries
CUNY Central Cataloging
151 East 25th Street, 5th Floor
New York, NY  10010