[Classweb-users] PG3476.O22

Kirill Tolpygo ktolpygo at email.unc.edu
Mon Aug 31 18:26:55 EDT 2009

Good afternoon,

There seems to be a discrepancy between the classification schedules and
the authority record for Odoevtseva, Irina Vladimirovna, 1901- (n
82087711). The authority record instructs to use PG3476.O22 for this
author, while the PG schedule redirects from Odoevtseva to PG3476.I857
for Ivanoff, Iraida, 1895-1990. Ivanoff, Iraida is indeed a 400 under
Odoevtseva, but the dates do not match up.

There are no items in LC under PG3476.I857; all the works by Odoevtseva
are under PG3476.O22. Please advise.

Thank you very much for you help.

All the best,

Kirill

--
Kirill Tolpygo
Cataloger, Andre Savine Collection, UNC Chapel Hill