[Classweb-users] BD181

Paul G Weiss pwei at loc.gov
Wed Aug 26 14:32:49 EDT 2009

The reference is erroneous and will be corrected with tomorrow's update to Class Web.

Paul Weiss
Library of Congress
Acquisitions and Bibliographic Access Directorate
Policy and Standards Division

>>> Kirill Tolpygo <ktolpygo at email.unc.edu> 8/26/2009 12:29 PM >>>
Good afternoon,

There is a cross reference under BD181 to B808-844 Topics in modern
philosophy (Intuitionalism, rationalism, empiricism). However,
"intuitionalism" is actually not one of the topics listed in B808-844,
unless it is included under a broader topic that I have missed. Since
intuitionalism didn't warrant its own number, should it be removed from
the cross reference so as not to get our hopes up?

Many thanks for the clarification,

Kirill

--
Kirill Tolpygo
Cataloger, Andre Savine Collection, UNC Chapel Hill