[Classweb-users] search button has disappeared

Paul G Weiss pwei at loc.gov
Tue May 20 11:00:41 EDT 2008

This problem is the unintended consequence of some programming changes that were introduced into the system overnight by the Class Web software developer.  He is aware of the issue and is working to correct it.  We expect it will be fixed later today.  We apologize for the temporary inconvenience.

Paul Weiss
Cataloging Policy and Support Office
Library of Congress

>>> "Sullivan, Michelle" <michelle.sullivan at yale.edu> 5/20/2008 10:43 AM >>>
When I do a search in ClassWeb for LC Subject Heading and LC Classification correlations, I can't execute the search because the search button  has disappeared and the enter button deletes the search terms.  Hope this can be reinstated soon.  Thank you.

Michelle Sullivan
Principal Cataloging Librarian
Yale Law School
Lillian Goldman Library