[Classweb-users] Tables in BX?

Paul G Weiss pwei at loc.gov
Mon Feb 25 16:06:35 EST 2008

No table is used for BX8350-8359.  Only the numbers BX8351 and BX8359.A-Z, as shown in the schedule, are valid.  The span BX8350-8359 should not be displayed.  This will be corrected with tomorrow's update to Class Web.

No table is used with BX8382.2.

Paul Weiss
Cataloging Policy and Support Office
Library of Congress

>>> "Lisa Miller" <lmiller at drew.edu> 2/25/2008 3:38:50 PM >>>
I've just returned to classweb after a 3 year hiatus and I don't remember what to do about this, if anything:

The schedule at BX8350 and BX8382.2 do not make reference to their tables (much less provide a link). Is this an oversight or are the tables no longer applied? If it is an oversight, how do I report it?

Thanks for any advice,

Lisa Miller
Methodist Collection Cataloger
Drew University Library