[Classweb-users] Incorrect call no.?

Joanne Smith smithjoanne8 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 11:51:32 EDT 2008

Book in hand: Playing it straight : uncovering gender discourses in the
early childhood classroom (LCCN 2005006115). This book has been classed in
LC212.93.U6B53 2005. I believe from looking at  Classweb that  LC212.93.A-7
is for sex differences in education, other regions or countries, whereas
LC12.92 is for  sex differences in education, United States. I therefore
think that the call no. for this book should be LC212.92.B53 2005.

Joanne Smith
Contract cataloger for a non-profit women's group