[Classweb-users] BV1474-1478 for age six to eleven

Shirley Williams swilliams at harding.edu
Fri Apr 4 17:47:05 EDT 2008

Practical theology--Ecclesiastical theology--Religious education
(General)--By age group--Children (2-14)--By age has classification numbers
for all ages except six to eleven.  For this age range, it says to use
BV1474-1478, which includes six classification numbers before the age group
six to eleven and the three classification number after the age group six to
eleven.  What does this mean?

Shirley Williams

--
Shirley Williams, Technical Services Librarian
Brackett Library, Harding University

Like Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis' fake pearls, which sold at Sotheby's
auction for $211,500, our incredible value is derived from the One we belong
to. -- from Charles Swindoll