[Classweb-users] Accessing General Works in Classification outline

Karin Kieser kkimport2 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 18:37:19 EDT 2007

Hello,

I've been having a problem lately when trying to view the outline for General Works (Class number A).  When I click on it, a message comes up, "No current record."  I'm not experiencing this problem with the other class numbers.  Everything else works normally.  This is an intermittent problem.  Is  it a systems maintenance issue?

Thank you.

Karin Kieser
Dera Library