[Classweb-users] Montenegro--Economic conditions

Paul G Weiss pwei at loc.gov
Fri Oct 19 16:13:26 EDT 2007

A proposal is working its way through the editorial process at the Library of Congress to establish the number HC404.7 for Montenegro.  It should be approved within the next few weeks.

Paul Weiss
Cataloging Policy and Support Office
Library of Congress

>>> Barbara Lowens <blowens at yorku.ca> 10/19/07 3:36 PM >>>
Good afternoon, all --
I'm working on a UNECE publication dealing with sustainable development
in the now-independent Republic of Montenegro, and don't see a separate
classification number in the schedules for economic conditions for this
country. I've being looking in the vicinity of HC401-HC407 (Balkan
States). Could someone tell me the correct classification number for
Montenegro?
Thanks for your assistance.

--
Barbara Lowens