[Classweb-users] Table N6 is no longer linked

Steven Arakawa steven.arakawa at yale.edu
Tue Nov 13 09:36:39 EST 2007

I had a similar question about the Local number under country numbers
in Spanish literature in Latin American countries, e.g. PQ8177.A-Z
(Local Colombia) which was pointing to PQ8160 (Colombia) yesterday.
Today the link is to table P-PZ26, which makes a lot more sense. I'm
glad the problem has been identified and resolved.

--Steven Arakawa