[Classweb-users] question re: subject browse in class web and see references

Alison Hitchens ahitchen at library.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Mar 8 12:10:11 EST 2007

Hi,

The term Solid waste management is a see reference to

Salvage (Waste, etc.)

Refuse and waste disposal

Factory and trade waste

If I do a subject search on solid waste management in Class Web I get to all
three headings. If I use browse instead of search then it just shows me
Solid waste management USE Factory and trade waste

Is there something wrong with the browse index? Should it not show me all
three?

Thanks,

Alison.

Alison Hitchens

Librarian, Cataloguing

University of Waterloo

Waterloo, ON Canada

ahitchen at library.uwaterloo.ca

The information in this message, including any attachments, is privileged
and may contain confidential information intended only for the person(s)
named above. Any other distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly
prohibited. Thank you.