[Classweb-users] error message at DS795

Brayman, Susan Sue.Brayman at unh.edu
Tue Jul 10 11:23:24 EDT 2007

   I tried it with all three versions of the classification browser. The
error shows up in both the Enhanced and Hierarchy browsers, but not in
the Standard browser. Hope this helps narrow the problem down some more!

   Sue Brayman, LSS, Monographic Cataloging
   The University of New Hampshire Library
   18 Library Way
   Durham, N.H. 03824-3592
   Sue.Brayman at unh.edu