[Classweb-users] E901.1 not in class web

Alison Hitchens ahitchen at library.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Jan 18 14:46:15 EST 2007

Hi,

We're cataloguing Barack Obama's The audacity of hope and LC has used
E901.1.  I assume this is the number for 21st century American biography,
but I can't see it in Class Web. Should it be there?

Thanks!

Alison.

Alison Hitchens

Librarian, Cataloguing

University of Waterloo

Waterloo, ON Canada

ahitchen at library.uwaterloo.ca

The information in this message, including any attachments, is privileged
and may contain confidential information intended only for the person(s)
named above. Any other distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly
prohibited. Thank you.