[Classweb-users] NK2404

Paul G Weiss pwei at loc.gov
Fri Dec 7 09:21:44 EST 2007

It was a data error that will be corrected with tomorrow's update to Class Web.

Paul Weiss
Cataloging Policy and Support Office
Library of Congress

>>> "Chris & Jo" <chunter at rivernet.net> 12/06/07 6:40 PM >>>
Hello,

When I type in NK2404 I get a screen with the notation:
NK2401-2694.5 Special regions or countries. Table N4 modified.
This appears twice and when I click on the 2nd link at "Special regions or
countries" the table with NK2404 comes up, and in fact most or all of the
numbers at this table are not the same as the ones that come up when one
does not link.
Is this an error?

Thanks,

Joanne Hunter
Mohawk College Student
Library and Information Technician Program