[Classweb-users] Call number QP102

Paul G Weiss pwei at loc.gov
Wed Aug 22 11:54:26 EDT 2007

QP102 has been an invalid number since 1994.  The currently valid number is QP101.  We'll add a reference.  It will appear in Class Web with tomorrow's update.

Paul Weiss
Cataloging Policy and Support Office
Library of Congress

>>> "Young, Philip" <pyoung1 at vt.edu> 08/22/07 10:56 AM >>>
There is no entry for QP102 in ClassWeb, but we have about 30 items in
our catalog with this number, some of them recent.  The typical LCSH is
"Blood-vessels $x Growth" or "Neovascularization" and keywords might be
angiogenesis and vascular development.

If QP102 is no longer valid, could a see reference be added to send
users to other appropriate call numbers?  Thanks,

Philip Young

Catalog Librarian

University Libraries at Virginia Tech

P.O. Box 90001