[Classweb-users] SACO Classification Proposals administrative password

Steven Arakawa steven.arakawa at yale.edu
Tue Apr 17 15:16:29 EDT 2007

SACO classification proposals are initiated via

http://classificationweb.net/Menu/proposal.html

To initiate a proposal, my understanding is that the administrative
password is required. Our library has a large number of staff who
could initiate proposals, but currently the number of staff who have
access to the administrative password is very small, for security
reasons. Is it possible to get a separate password for classification
proposals? If not, how are other libraries handling the security
issue? Is the password distributed to all staff who are familiar
enough with LCC to enter proposals, or are the proposals funneled to
a small subset of the staff who have access to the password?

thanks in advance,
Steven Arakawa

Steven Arakawa
Catalog Librarian for Training & Documentation
Catalog & Metadata Services, SML, Yale University
P.O. Box 208240 New Haven, CT 06520-8240
(203)432-8286 steven.arakawa at yale.edu