[Classweb-users] PQ2273 not acting right

Paul G Weiss pwei at loc.gov
Fri Apr 6 10:45:20 EDT 2007

As the result of a data error, the wrong table is being applied to PQ2273.  It should be Table P-PZ39 rather than P-PZ40.  This will be corrected with tomorrow's update to Class Web.

Paul Weiss
Cataloging Policy and Support Office
Library of Congress

>>> "Judith M. Shelton" <LIBJMS at langate.gsu.edu> 04/05/07 3:05 PM >>>
When I go to PQ2273, the number for Ludovic Halevy, the breakdown using Table P-PZ40 leaves a bunch of x's in front of the A-Z Cutters and the cross reference for Edmond Haraucourt falls between PQ2273.xA6a-.xZ458  Separate works and PQ2273.xZ4581-.xZ999   Biography and criticism.  I think something needs tweaking here.

Thanks,

Judith M. Shelton, Asst. Head, Catalog Dept.
University Library, Georgia State University