[Classweb-users] NE642

Cynthia Lange cgl2 at cornell.edu
Thu May 25 13:48:46 EDT 2006

There does seem to be a problem in this range, though using the Hierarchy
Classification browser I don't encounter a gap between NE628.6 and NE651.
Rather, it shows the range for Great Britain, Austria, France and Germany,
but the class numbers for Austria and France aren't highlighted and I'm
unable to click on "Austria" or "France" to see the expanded range. Is

  Is Classweb updating information in this range?

Thank you.

Cynthia Lange

Cataloger
Olin Library