[Classweb-users] BM175.z3

Milicent K Wewerka mwew at loc.gov
Thu Jul 27 14:35:42 EDT 2006

Requests for individual classification additions or changes can be submitted through the cooperative SACO program.  Information about the program is available at:
http://www.loc.gov/catdir/pcc/saco/saco.html

Milicent Wewerka, Cataloging Policy and Support Office, Library of Congress

>>> Gene Fieg <gfieg at cst.edu> 07/27/06 1:25 PM >>>

Currently, BM175.Z3 refers to the Zadokites.  But many works about the
Damascus document are classed there, presumably because at first it was
entitled Zadokite documents.  Could we have another entry on the line to
refer to the Damascus Document?  Perhaps we cannot put it under the Qumran
documents since it was first discovered in a Cairo genizah.

Gene Fieg
Cataloger
Claremont School of Theology
gfieg at cst.edu