[Classweb-users] Odd ClassWeb interface?

Bryan Baldus bryan.baldus at quality-books.com
Mon Jan 30 09:15:09 EST 2006

When I logged in to the classification browsers on ClassWeb today, I got an
odd result. In each of the panes where data usually shows up, I got a page:

#####################
The page you requested cannot be found.

For assistance with this site, please contact:

Customer Support
Cataloging Distribution Service
Library of Congress
101 Independence Ave., S.E.
Washington, DC.20541-4919

Phone:  800-255-3666 (within US)

  202-707-6110

Fax:  202-707-1334

Email:  CDSinfo at loc.gov

Web:  http://www.loc.gov/cds/

############################

The upper-most pane does contain the normal controls, including the search
box, so I was able to type in a test search. That brings up the correct
display in the bottom-most pane--the desired shedule of classifications, but
the middle panel, where the hierarchy, or description of the meaning of the
classification, does not change--it stays at the initial "The page you
requested cannot be found." page.

Thank you for your assistance,

Bryan Baldus
Cataloger