[Classweb-users] Yellow highlighting in Hierarchy Classification

Helen F. Schmierer hfs at uic.edu
Wed Jan 4 15:08:20 EST 2006

Yes, this info is no right there to help you.  When this question was
answered a couple of months ago, I said "AHA" because it answered my
question as well.

You need to go to the Tutorials, and tucked away in the Tutorial for
Enhanced Browser you find...

Calculations Where Table Modifications Apply

In some areas of the LC Classification, tables apply with special
modifications that are shown in the text of the schedule. In these cases,
the reference to the table is usually followed by the word "modified." In
the enhanced browser, Class Web superimposes these table modifications on
the normal table provisions and displays them with yellow highlighting.
This tidbit would make great sense in the Help, if only to point you to the
tutorial, but there is no help on this topic in the help as nearly as I can
tell.