[Classweb-users] new class proposals

Larmore, Dustin dustin.larmore at dsu.edu
Fri Feb 10 14:44:10 EST 2006

Margaret,

The classification proposals still need to be faxed, but CPSO is
currently working on a web form for classification proposals that is
similar to the one for SACO proposals.  I do not think that submitting a
proposal for a new classification proposal would reach the proper
individuals if submitted through this list.  (That is not the intent of
the list.)

Dustin P. Larmore | Assistant Professor and Technical Services Librarian
(and South Dakota NACO/SACO Coordinator) | Karl E. Mundt Library and
Learning Commons | Dakota State University | 820 N. Washington Ave. |
Madison, SD 57042-1799 | E-mail: dustin.larmore at dsu.edu | Phone: (605)
256-5204 | FAX: (605) 256-5208 | Web site:
http://www.departments.dsu.edu/library