[Classweb-users] Chinese characters in subclass PL

Hideyuki Morimoto hm2106 at columbia.edu
Wed Dec 13 11:05:10 EST 2006

Kanda-sama:

The record CF 96371757 was last modified yesterday, Dec. 12, 2006:

    ID: CF 96371757  Rec Stat: c  Entrd: 941111  Used: 20061212
    010    $a CF 96371757
    153    $a PL2677.L86 ... $j Lu, Yu, d. 804. [traditional and
           simplified Chinese characters]
    Record:  378994
    Added:  Fri Nov 11 00:00:00 1994
    Modified:  Tue Dec 12 10:48:41 2006

The current iteration of this record now includes the Chinese characters.

Thank you very much for your continued guidance.

Hideyuki Morimoto