[Classweb-users] HD4001-4420.7

MaryGrace Berkowitz MBerkowitz at okccc.edu
Wed Sep 7 11:01:43 EDT 2005

Forgive me if my question reflects my ignorance of LC classification but I really am trying to learn.

At HD4001-4420.7 there is a link to "Other regions or countries". When I go there I get a list beginning with Canada with a number spread of 10 (HD4001-4010). When I scroll down I see HD4075.4 for British West Indies. English-speaking Caribbean. In other places in the schedules I've been able to hit the down arrow buttons to continue looking for countries/regions. I am unable to do this here. Is this the end of the list? Or is there something prohibiting one from moving on down the list?

Something else I've noticed when trying to move down is the following: In the lower left-hand corner of my monitor in the Microsoft Explore line I get the following message: Shortcut to javascript: top. Command ('more', null, null, null, 1).

Any direction someone can give me would be greatly appreciated. I am working on an exercise from Learn Library of Congress classification by Helena Dittmann & Jane Hardy.

MaryGrace

MaryGrace Berkowitz
Cataloger/Reference Librarian
Keith Leftwich Memorial Library