[Classweb-users] RC606.5-.7

Paul G Weiss pwei at loc.gov
Thu Oct 27 08:57:28 EDT 2005

This resulted from a data error that has now been corrected.  Thanks for reporting it.

Paul Weiss
Cataloging Policy and Support Office
Library of Congress

>>> Doug Kariel <dougk at athabascau.ca> 10/26/05 5:50 PM >>>
Hi,

When I click on this to expand the number sequence, it takes me to Cf.
RA643.75-.86 <JavaScript:top.GoTo('gteq',
'&key=_00RA643_2E75_00RA643_2E86_00', null)> Public health

Is this what is supposed to happen?

Thanks in advance.

Doug

Doug Kariel				E-mail: dougk at athabascau.ca
Head, Technical Services and Systems	Phone:  (780) 675-6261
Athabasca University Library		Fax:	(780) 675-6477
1 University Drive
Athabasca, Alberta
Canada  T9S 3A3

__