[Classweb-users] using P-PZ 40

Sue Brayman Sue.Brayman at unh.edu
Thu Nov 3 09:39:22 EST 2005

Dave,

    Below is a copy of an email first sent to the Autocat
list back in August of '98 by Gene Kinnaly at LC (I have his
permission to post this). I've found it very useful over the
past few years, as it is a good guide to follow.

    Sue Brayman, LSS, Monographic Cataloging
    The University of New Hampshire Library
    18 Library Way
    Durham, N.H.  03824-3592
    <Sue.Brayman at unh.edu>