[Classweb-users] help with pz-40 tables

Steven Arakawa steven.arakawa at yale.edu
Thu Nov 3 08:39:06 EST 2005

Dave, our library has recently posted web documentation for belletristic
authors. We used to have a lot of nonstandard practices and the
documentation was intended to help catalogers follow current LC practice,
insofar as we understand it. I'd also welcome any corrections.

General overview:

http://www.library.yale.edu/cataloging/Orbis2Manual/smlbelletristic.htm

Within that document, the section on PZ40:

http://www.library.yale.edu/cataloging/Orbis2Manual/smlbelletristic.htm#pz40

Table of examples:

http://www.library.yale.edu/cataloging/Orbis2Manual/PPZ40example.htm

Steven Arakawa