[Classweb-users] Problem with QD875-882

Marilyn Durkee MDURKEE at YBP.COM
Wed May 4 13:12:42 EDT 2005

I think there is a problem with the hotlink from the LCSH to LCC at this
place:

Supramolecular chemistry    (May Subd Geog)  [R
<JavaScript:Record('&kid=1&key=Supramolecular_20chemistry_00_00_01_00_1CEN&c
md=goto')>  S
<JavaScript:Corr('Supramolecular&p;20chemistry',%20'ClassSub',%20'subject')>
<JavaScript:Corr('Supramolecular&p;20chemistry',%20'DeweySub',%20'subject')>
]
[QD875-882 <JavaScript:Browser('&table=schedules&span=QD875-QD882')> ]  [B
<JavaScript:Bib('QD875')>  L <JavaScript:LCSH('QD875')>  S
<JavaScript:Corr('QD875',%20'ClassSub',%20'class_sub')>  D
<JavaScript:Corr('QD875',%20'ClassDewey',%20'class_dewey')> ]

When I click on the link to LC numbers, the range will not expand.  I can
get to QD878 by inputting it directly in the search box, however.

Marilyn Durkee
Cataloging Supervisor
YBP Library Services
603 746-3102 ext. 3352
mdurkee at ybp.com

The information in this e-mail is confidential. In the event of any error in
transmitting, unauthorized recipients are requested to contact the sender
immediately and not to disclose or make use of this information. Although
this e-mail and any attachments have been checked for viruses, it is the
responsibility of the recipient to ensure that they are virus free and no
responsibility is accepted by YBP Library Services or Lindsay & Croft from
any loss or damage arising in any way from the receipt or use thereof. YBP
Library Services and  Lindsay & Croft cannot accept liability for any
statements which are clearly the senders own and not expressly made on
behalf of YBP Library Services, Lindsay & Croft or one of its agents.