[Classweb-users] RE: "Jefferson Bible"--use LC classweb call no. or influential recent edition's LC-assi

James Adler james_adler at harvard.edu
Tue Mar 22 15:06:24 EST 2005

I'm sorry, but please let me make sure I understand completely.  Many
thanks.  Should catalogers proceed as before to follow the pattern of
previous editions along the lines of Classweb (and so change the LC-assigned
1989 Jefferson Bible to BS), or should the part of Classweb that says
"Jefferson Bible"  BS2549.J3 - 5 be removed so that catalogers can
unconfusedly class new Jefferson Bibles under BT?

Sorry for probably being quite obtuse about this!

Thanks again and  best wishes,

James Adler