[Classweb-users] ND1045

Milicent K Wewerka mwew at loc.gov
Tue Jun 7 09:51:31 EDT 2005

Yes, this was an error.  It has been corrected and will appear in the next weekly update.  Thank you for reporting the problem.

Milicent Wewerka
Cataloging Policy and Support Office
Library of Congress

>>> Cynthia Lange <cgl2 at cornell.edu> 06/07/05 9:22 AM >>>
There seems to be an error in the ND1045-ND1045.5 range
(Painting--China--20th century). Using the Hierarchy Classification
Browser, I pulled up the following sub-category under China:

ND1045-1045.5         20th century

I then clicked on 20th century and saw the following display:

ND1045            General special
ND1045.5.A-Z   Special aspects or movements, A-Z

I'm presuming ND1045 should read "General works" rather than "General
special".

Many thanks.

Cynthia Lange

Cataloger