[Classweb-users] Help on a snipe hunt Missing Subject headings

Ray Roedell rroedell at ok-history.mus.ok.us
Thu Jun 2 11:51:51 EDT 2005

Recently our Library had a recon project prior to installing our first ever online system.

We used OCLC and sent cards - over all am happy with results -  but got back a group with no Subjects despite being on the cards we sent up.

The original cards were purchased through the Catalog Distribution System and had subjects - some of which may have changed.

Some records appear on OCLC with headings - yet they were not supplied on our new cards - we are looking into that separate problem

Any idea as to why no Subjects for items that originally had Subjects listed on the cards bought from CDS in the past.