[Classweb-users] Classweb response time issues?

Richard A Murray r.murray at duke.edu
Thu Dec 29 10:15:48 EST 2005

Are others having serious problems with Classweb this morning?  I haven't
been able to use it -- when I click on any of the links from the main menu
(purple screen), it takes 60-90 seconds for anything to happen.  I tried to
"Browse classification schedules" and it took 90 sec. to get to the next
screen.  Then I pasted my class number in and tried to view it and it took
3 minutes for anything to happen.

Anyone else having problems this morning?

Thanks,
Rich

Rich Murray
Catalog Librarian for Spanish & Portuguese Languages
Duke University
Durham, North Carolina
r.murray at duke.edu