[Classweb-users] Table P-PZ40

Milicent K Wewerka mwew at loc.gov
Tue Dec 6 14:49:03 EST 2005

If you suspect that a revision has occurred recently, take a look at the complete classification record.  The 906 field will contain the weekly list number for the most recent revision.

Milicent Wewerka, CPSO, LC

>>> William Guthrie <wguthrie at uwo.ca> 12/06/05 2:26 PM >>>
Thank you.

I found the weekly lists on Cataloger's Desktop, but hadn't gone far
enough back.

Bill Guthrie