[Classweb-users] Television broadcasting of sports

Clint Wrede clint.wrede at uni.edu
Wed Aug 24 09:08:11 EDT 2005

Michael S. Borries wrote:

>> I have a puzzle.  I am trying to find a call number for this subject
heading that fits book in hand, entitled Television sports production.  It
covers the technical aspects of televising a sports event, such as camera
set-up, etc.

You're right, it was a bit of a puzzle, but I found:

GV742.3   Recreation. Leisure--Sports--Mass media--Radio and television
broadcasting
GV742.34  Recreation. Leisure--Sports--Mass media--Sports video

Clint Wrede
Catalog Librarian and Bibliographer
Rod Library
University of Northern Iowa